Thursday, July 22

into the woods its time to go

today is opening. literally, just now, as i wrote that, i put my face in my hands. not cause im fearful of (the woods at night) opening, simply because i really just cant believe that its already here. this day has been a long time coming, folks, and im not just talking about the rehearsal process. i'd say ive been dreaming bout this for a good solid two years. shivers.

this is not going to be my usual witty banter-esque blog post, because im too jittery to be amusing. sorry.

i'm attached to little red like i've never been attached to any other character before. usually its easy for me to draw the line between myself and my character. but she is so different; she is literally an 12year old, caped extension of myself.

i'm excited and scared for tonight... but all thats left to do now is say a little prayer and kick some INTO THE WOODS butt!

i love you, my cast! WE GOT THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment